Definitions and interpretation
- all information that you submit to Regent Street Records via the Website. This definition incorporates, where relevant, definitions provided in the GDPR.
- General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679 EU) ;
- we or us:
- Regent Street Records;
- User or you
- any third party that accesses the Website and is not either:
- employed by us and acting in the course of their employment
- engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Regent Street Records. And, accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services;
- the website that you are currently using, www.regentstreetrecords.com,
- Including, any sub-domains of this site unless excluded by their own terms.
We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
- Gender (For analytical purposes);
- Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
- IP address ((For analytical purposes);
- Web browser type and version (For analytical purposes) ;
- Operating system (For analytical purposes);
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site (For analytical purposes);
- Your activity on this Website (For analytical purposes);
- And, the site you exit to (For analytical purposes);
Our use of Data
For purposes of the GDPR, Regent Street Records is the “data controller”.
We will keep any Data you submit for 12 months. Once this period has passed we will delete this Data. We store all personal Data in line with the GDPR. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
- Data may be used by us to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website for the following reasons:
- transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you.
Third party websites and services
- Regent Street Records may use the services of other parties for dealing with the operation of the Website. The providers of such services have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
This Website may, from time to time, provide links to other websites. We have no control over such websites and are not responsible for the content of these websites.
Changes of business ownership and control
Regent Street Records may, from time to time, expand or reduce our business. This may involve the sale and/or the transfer of control of all or part of Regent Street Records.
Data provided by Users will be, where it is relevant to business, transferred. The new owner or controlling party will be, under the terms of this policy, permitted to use the Data. In this instance, only for the purposes in which it was originally supplied to us.
We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Controlling use of your Data
Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
- use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
- sharing Data with third parties.
Accessing your own Data
- You have the right to ask for a copy of your personal Data held by Regent Street Records. We will provide this Data within 30 days inline with the GDPR.
- Data security is of great importance to Regent Street Records. To protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures. This ensures the safeguarding and secure collection of Data via this Website.
- If you need a password for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. But, transmission of information over the internet is not always secure and is undertaken at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement is governed and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact Regent Street Records by email at email@example.com
Last Updated 19th April 2018